1. Begin with your controller turned off. Then to put your controller in pairing mode:
- With an Xbox Wireless Controller, press the Xbox button to turn on the controller. Then press and hold the Connect button for a few seconds.
- With a DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller, press and hold the PS and Share buttons at the same time until the light bar begins to flash.
2. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
3. Click Bluetooth and check that it's turned on.
4. Find the name of your controller under Devices.
- To pair, Control-click the name of your controller, then click Connect.
- To unpair, Control-click the name of your controller, then click Remove.